- Unique opportunity to purchase this fabulous corner plot all kept in one commercial purchase
- Successful Florist trading from this location for past 40 years. Potential Commercial Rental value of £25,000 pa.
- One bedroom flat/office above shop with Sales value of £300,000 or potential rental income of £1275 pcm.
- Three Bedroom Detached House on site with Sales value of £860,000 and potential rental income of £2000 pcm
- Extensive car parking or ability to convert to 2 bed house with further potential rental income of £1400 pcm.
- All buildings are in excellent decorative order throughout
- Located just a short distance from the Station and Town Centre
A1 COMMERCIAL SHOP
WITH UPPER FLOOR OFFICE/ONE BEDROOM FLAT
SEPARATE 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
SPACE SUITABLE FOR BUILIDING 2 BEDROOM HOUSE
LOCATED AT 140 & 142 Richmond Road,
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT2 5EZ
FREEHOLD WITH VACANT POSSESSION
GUIDE PRICE £2,500,000
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
This is a LARGE CORNER PLOT comprising of a Commercial Shop with A1 usage, which is currently trading as a very successful Flower Shop on the ground floor of the property. The upper floor is in the final stages of being converted into either an office or a one bedroom flat. The house to the side of the shop at number 140 is also included in the sale, this is a 3 bedroom detached house with patio garden. The final component of the sale is a good-sized plot to the rear of both houses which can be converted into a 2 bedroom house (STPP) or can be used for parking for the site.
Dating from the early 1900’s the two adjacent houses were built over 2 floors with rear garden areas that can now be sub-dived to make a 3rd residence or area (STPP)
Floor areas:- Sq ft Sq m Potential Rental
Ground Floor Shop & Courtyard: 615 57 £2000 pcm
First Floor office/one bedroom flat: 615 57 £1275 pcm
Total internal area 142 Richmond Road: 1230 114
Richmond Road 3 bedroom det house 1230 114 £2000 pcm
Land to rear of 140/142 Richmond Road 756 70 £1400 pcm
Total monthly Rental income potential £6675 pcm
Total annual Income potential £80,100 pa
Floor plans are attached
NB: The measurements set our herein are provided for guidance purposes only and no reliance should be placed on these when making any offer to purchase either expressly or impliedly and for the avoidance of doubt Greenwood Commercial Sales will not be liable for any losses howsoever arising in law as a result of the purchaser placing any reliance on such measurements. The successful purchaser should state if they wish to undertake a measured survey of the building prior to exchange of contracts to enable it to satisfy itself of the precise measurements.
Business Rates: The Rateable value is under the local tax threshold.
Legal Costs: Each party will be responsible for their own legal
This fabulous corner plot is located as part of the North Kingston Parade, on the corner of Richmond Road and Windsor Road. It is directly opposite the Queens Head Public House & Restaurant and next to Bevans the Butchers. This is a prime North Kingston residential area which is just an 8-minute walk to Kingston Railway Station, or 10 minutes to Kingston Town Centre with its amazing shops, restaurants and bars, it is also just a 3 min walk to Canbury Gardens and the River Thames.
RARE OPPORTUNITY This is a rare opportunity to purchase this Corner Plot property, it comprises of an established Florist and giftware shop which has been trading from the property for the past 40 years.
The upper floor of this shop is in the final stages of being converted into either an office or a one bedroom flat, but equally could be joined to the ground floor shop for retail space or storage. If converted into a one bedroom flat it will have a sales Value of approx. £300,000 and a rental value of £1275 pcm.
Adjacent to this commercial shop is a 3 bedroom detached house with open plan ground floor kitchen/dining and living room, upstairs there are 3 good sized double bedrooms and a large bathroom. To the rear of the property is a paved garden area and to the front is an additional paved area with entry gates. The house has an individual sales value of £860,000 or a potential rental income of £2000 pcm
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
Misrepresentation Act 1967: Messrs. GREENWOODS Commercial for themselves and the vendor(s) of this property whose agents they are, give notice that;
- None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any intending purchaser/occupier must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars
- The vendor(s) do not make or give, and neither Messer’s. GREENWOODS Commercial nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- Finance Act 1989: Unless otherwise stated all prices and rents quoted are exclusive of VAT. Property Mis-discription Act 1991:These details are believed to be correct at the time of completion but may be subject to subsequent amendment