- ANOTHER QUALITY COMMERCIAL LET AGREED WITH GREENWOODS SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED - COMMERCIAL RETAIL SPACE WITH USE CLASS E PREVIOUSLY A1/A2/B1/D1
- CENTRAL DOUBLE GLASS DOOR ENTRANCE, WITH TWO DOUBLE FRONTED LARGE DISPLAY WINDOWS
- 2745 SQ FT OF SHOP AND BASEMENT
- HIGH CEILING
- EPC RATING - C
- NATURAL LIGHT
- PRIVATE OFFICE
- PRIME LOCATION IN SURBITON BENEFITTING FROM HIGH FOOTFALL AND PASSING TRADE
- BICYCLE STORAGE
- IN SHELL CONDITION READY TO BE FITTED OUT TO AN OCCUPIERS SPECIFICATION
- LOCATED IN A BUSY POSITION ALONG EWELL ROAD THE A240 BETWEEN SURBITON AND TOLWORTH
ANOTHER QUALITY COMMERCIAL LET AGREED WITH GREENWOODS SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED - Commercial property use Class E previously A1/A2/B1/D1, located on the east side of the main A240 Ewell Road, just north of the junction with South Place. It is a busy road between Tolworth, Surbiton and Kingston upon Thames. It is part of a parade of shops approx. one mile from Surbiton town and two miles from Kingston.
The unit has two large double shop frontages, in total is 125 metres of space and 100 meters of basement storage (potential to make the basement usable). It has WC and separate office. Property has also access from the rear. 3m ceiling height. The property will be in shell condition ready to be fitted out to an occupiers specification.
111 -113 Ewell Road, Retail, Office, WC & Basement: 225 sq. m (approx.) or 2745 sq. ft
The properties is use Class E, previously A1, A2, B1, D1
The Rateable value for the unit is £30,250.
Annual rent of £36,000 for whole unit or if separate then £20,000 and £19,000 respectively, subject to contract.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
The Premises is available on a new internal repairing and insuring lease for a term by arrangement.
The property is not subject to VAT
Rated C, Basement D
The whole commercial premises comprise of a central double door entrance, with two double fronted large display windows on either side, once inside there is a large retail space with an upper floor office and two separate toilets. At the rear of the retail space is a separate double door for pedestrian access and externally there are steps down to the large basement. This fabulous commercial space can be leased fully as one large until or it can be separated into two smaller units
The parade of shops features a variety of privately owned commercial shops and restaurants, including a Sainsbury Express and benefits from permit or payment parking bays for shoppers.
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
Please note the following:
- All measurements, areas and distances are approximate.
- Any rent or price quoted is exclusive of VAT where applicable.
- Rates information is believed to be correct but interested parties should check with rating authority
Misrepresentation Act 1967: Messrs. GREENWOODS Commercial for themselves and the vendor(s) of this property whose agents they are, give notice that.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any intending purchaser/occupier must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars
- The vendor(s) do not make or give, and neither Messer’s. GREENWOODS Commercial nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- Finance Act 1989: Unless otherwise stated all prices and rents quoted are exclusive of VAT. Property Mis-discription Act 1991:These details are believed to be correct at the time of completion but may be subject to subsequent amendment
Property owners thinking of Renting or Selling your property? or looking for change of agents? Just give us a call for a free, honest, valuation of your property. We promise to beat any other high street agent on all of our Commercial & Residential lettings services and with Sales at 1%. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. GREENWOODS Residential & Commercial Sales & Lettings covering Kingston, Wimbledon and South West London.