- VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT PRICE RANGE £825,000 - £900,000
- STUNNING 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN IMMACULATE CONDITION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN DINER WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, HUGE SKYLIGHT AND REAR DOOR OVERLOOKING THE REAR GARDEN.
- GOOD SIZED, PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, LAID TO LAWN WITH MATURE SHRUBS
- FULL LOFT EXTENSION INCLUDING JULIETT BALCONY AND ENSUITE SHOWER ROOMS WITH OUTSTANDING UNOBSCURED VIEWS Master suite loft conversion
- LOCATED ON A QUIET CUL DE SACc
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SURBITON TOWN CENTRE OR TRAIN STATION WITH FAST TRAINS TO WATERLOO TAKING JUST 18 MINS rbiton centre and Station (under 20 mins to Waterloo)
- REALLY MUST BE SEEN - IMMACULATE AND READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN AND START ENJOYING IT RIGHT AWAY
Immaculately presented 4 bedroom family home in a quiet cul de sac with private garden located within walking distance to Surbiton main line station.
The property boasts 2 bright ground floor reception rooms and a spacious fully fitted kitchen with huge skylight and breakfast area overlooking manicured rear garden. The first floor includes a large fully tiled family bathroom and 3 bedrooms, with the larger two double bedrooms benefiting from ample built in wardrobes and storage.
The bright loft conversion on the second floor, benefits from a wonderful fully tiled en-suite shower room, and includes large under eaves storage and fitted wardrobes, with the additional benefit of a wonderful Juliet balcony.
There is an integrated garage which is actually used for parking! But could easily be converted into an extra ground floor room either a bedroom with ensuite or a third reception or games room all STPP. There is off road driveway parking to the front of the house with space for 3 cars.
Further benefits include gas central heating, side access to the rear garden, double glazing and a downstairs W/C.
The property is exceptionally well located, in a quiet residential cul de sac, just a short walk from Surbiton centre and station, or a bus or short drive to Kingston upon Thames with its exceptional shops and restaurants, or the River Thames and Hampton Court.
Viewings are restricted to Open House Appointments from 11am-12pm on Saturday the 1st, 8th & 15th February 2020.