- ANOTHER APARTMENT UNDER OFFER USING HELP TO BUY WITH GREENWOODS - ONLY ONE 3 BEDROOM FLAT NOW REMAINING
- STUNNING TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT IN THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT - ONLY AN 8 MINUTE WALK TO KINGSTON TRAIN STATION WITH TRAINS TO WATERLOO IN TAKING JUST 26 MINS
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING & DINING ROOM
- LARGE OPEN PLAN FULLY INTEGRAGTED KITCHEN
- ENSUITE MASTER BEDROOM WITH SECOND DOUBLE BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
- ENGINEERED OAK FLOORS AND FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION
- FRONT FACING APARTMENT WITH HEAPS OF NATURAL SUNLIGHT
- SECURE VIDEO ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- CLOSE TO CANBURY GARDENS, THE RIVER THAMES AND ITS AMAZING WALKS OR BIKE RIDES OR RICHMOND PARK
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - REALLY MUST BE SEEN
ANOTHER APARTMENT UNDER OFFER USING HELP TO BUY WITH GREENWOODS - ONLY ONE 3 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT REMINING IN THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT
STUNNING NEWLY CONVERTED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM 753 SQ FT FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT, IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER NORTH KINGSTON VILLAGE LOCATION, JUST MOMENTS FROM THE HEART OF KINGSTON RIVERSIDE. This first floor apartment is finished to an exceptional level, with bright airy rooms, and comprising of a modern open plan fully integrated kitchen, living and dining room, two large double bedrooms one ensuite and an immaculate hotel styled guest bathroom, both fully tiled the apartment is extremely well designed, with engineered oak floors in main areas and carpet in bedrooms all finished to to an incredibly high specification.
Canbury House is an exceptional new development of 7 high specification apartments located in this sought after North Kingston Village area just off Richmond Road and only a short walk to the outstanding Canbury Gardens and the River Thames. Or an 8 minute walk to Kingston main line train station with regular trains to London Waterloo taking just 26 minutes, or to the amazing shops, restaurants and bars in Kingston Riverside, or the health centres, tennis clubs, sailing centres and of course the incredible Richmond Park all within one mile of you. It is also close to some of the best North Kingston schools, including Fernhill, Kingston Academy and Tiffiin Girls.
Lease: 125 years
Building Warranty: 10 year BLP insurance with Allianz Global Corporate
Council Tax Band - tbc
EPC Band - B
Ground Rent: £450pa
Viewing is strictly by appointment through Greenwoods Residential Sales & Lettings
Measurements, areas and distances are approximate.
Floor plans and photographs
Are for guidance purposes only and must not be relied upon for any purpose. All appliances listed in these details are only as seen and have not been tested by Greenwoods Residential, nor have we sought certification of warranty or service, unless otherwise stated. These details are offered on the understanding that all negotiations are made through this company. Neither these, nor verbal representations, form part of any offer or contract, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Greenwoods Residential is contracted by the seller to establish how anyone who wishes to make an offer on this property intends to fund its purchase and their buying status. When making an offer on this property, you will be asked a series of questions relating to how you intend to buy the property and whether your offer is dependent on the sale of another property. This information, along with the amount of your offer, will then be forwarded onto our client for consideration. All offers on this property are to be made only via Greenwoods.