- SORRY ALL PROPERTIES NOW UNDER OFFER - FINAL APARTMENT SOLD BY GREENWOODS
- ONLY AN 8 MINUTE WALK TO KINGSTON TRAIN STATION WITH TRAINS TO WATERLOO IN TAKING JUST 26 MINS
- STUNNING THREE BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE APARTMENT IN THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT - ON THE RAISED GROUND FLOOR THERE IS A LARGE ENSUITE MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK IN SHOWER ROOM AND DRESSING AREA WITH VIEWS TO COMMUNAL GARDEN
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING AND DINING ROOM WITH FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- TWO GROUND FLOOR BEDROOMS ONE WITH BIFORD DOORS TO THE REAR PATIO AREA - PLUS HOTEL STYLE FAMILY BATHROOM
- ENGINEERED OAK FLOORS IN MAIN AREAS AND CARPETS IN BEDROOMS, FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION
- AMPLE GROUND FLOOR STORAGE/SPACE/ INCLUDING SPACE SUITABLE FOR HOME OFFICE
- SECURE VIDEO ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM & ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- CLOSE TO CANBURY GARDENS, THE RIVER THAMES AND ITS AMAZING WALKS OR BIKE RIDES OR RICHMOND PARK
- URGENT - YOU NEED TO MOVE QUICKLY TO GET HELP TO BUY APPROVED BY 14TH DECEMBER 2020. OFFERS IN REGION OF £600,000 WILL BE CONSIDERED CALL GREENWOODS NOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
SORRY ALL PROPERTIES NOW UNDER OFFER - FINAL APARTMENT SOLD BY GREENWOODS
NEED TO MOVE QUICKLY TO GET HELP TO BUY APPROVED BY 14TH DECEMBER 2020.
OFFERS IN REGION OF £600,000 WILL BE CONSIDERED CALL GREENWOODS NOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
STUNNING NEWLY CONVERTED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM MAISONETTE APARTMENT WITH OVER 1150 SQ FT OF FLOOR SPACE IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER NORTH KINGSTON VILLAGE LOCATION, JUST MOMENTS FROM THE HEART OF THE KINGSTON RIVERSIDE.
This raised ground floor and lower ground floor maisonette apartment is finished to an exceptional level, and has well designed bright and airy rooms. The property comprises of a rear shared entrance for the two rear apartments, leading to the apartments front door, on entering there is a good sized entrance hall video entryphone system and an upper master bedroom and ensuite shower room and dressing area overlooking the rear courtyard, form the hall, there are wide stairs leading down to the lower ground living area, an exceptionally large open plan, living and dining room with fully integrated kitchen and double patio doors leading to the front patio area. moving towards the rear of the property is a central hallway area, with plenty of space for additional storage or even an home office. There is a stylish, hotel styled large guest or family bathroom which is fully tiled and includes shower over bath and two further rear facing double bedrooms, one with bi-fold doors leading to the rear patio area. The apartment has been extremely well designed, and benefits from engineered oak floors in main living areas and carpet in the bedrooms, all finished to an incredibly high specification.
Canbury House is an exceptional new development of 7 high specification apartments located in this sought after North Kingston Village area just off Richmond Road and only a short walk to the outstanding Canbury Gardens and the River Thames. Or an 8 minute walk to Kingston main line train station with regular trains to London Waterloo taking just 26 minutes, or to the amazing shops, restaurants and bars in Kingston Riverside, or the health centres, tennis clubs, sailing centres and of course the incredible Richmond Park all within one mile of you. It is also close to some of the best North Kingston schools, including Fernhill, Kingston Academy and Tiffiin Girls.
Lease: 125 years
Building Warranty: 10 year BLP insurance with Allianz Global Corporate
Council Tax Band - tbc
EPC Band - B
Service Charge - £1800 pa
Ground Rent - £500 pa
Viewing is strictly by appointment through Greenwoods Residential Sales & Lettings
Measurements, areas and distances are approximate.
Floor plans and photographs
Are for guidance purposes only and must not be relied upon for any purpose. All appliances listed in these details are only as seen and have not been tested by Greenwoods Residential, nor have we sought certification of warranty or service, unless otherwise stated. These details are offered on the understanding that all negotiations are made through this company. Neither these, nor verbal representations, form part of any offer or contract, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
In order to secure the property the seller requires you to pay a Reservation Deposit of £500, this is to ensure that you are committed to the purchase and that you will meet the stated purchase time lines. The reservation deposit is to be paid, to the purchasers solicitor via Greenwoods. This £500, will then be offset against the agreed purchase price at completion of contracts. However, should the purchaser withdraw from the sale or not complete within 4 months of the memo of sales being issued, or try to adjust the agreed sales price after the reservation deposit document has been signed, then you will lose this Reservation Fee.
Greenwoods Residential is contracted by the seller to establish how anyone who wishes to make an offer on this property intends to fund its purchase and their buying status. When making an offer on this property, you will be asked a series of questions relating to how you intend to buy the property and whether your offer is dependent on the sale of another property. This information, along with the amount of your offer, will then be forwarded onto our client for consideration. All offers on this property are to be made only via Greenwoods.