- SORRY UNDER OFFER WITH GREENWOODS - STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE APARTMENT IN THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT
- ONLY AN 8 MINUTE WALK TO KINGSTON TRAIN STATION WITH TRAINS TO WATERLOO IN TAKING JUST 26 MINS
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING & DINING ROOM WITH FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN WITH JULIET BALCONY AND GLASS SCREEN
- LARGE LOWER GROUND HALL/RECEPTION SPACE, AND UNDER STAIRS STORAGE
- THREE LARGE BEDROOMS, THE MASTER HAS WALK IN SHOWER ROOM AND PATIO DOORS TO FRONT PATIO AREA
- THE SECOND LARGEST BEDROOM AT THE REAR HAS FULL WIDTH BI-FOLD DOORS
- ENGINEERED OAK FLOORS AND FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION - HEAPS OF NATURAL SUNLIGHT
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND OFFICE AREA, SECURE VIDEO ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- CLOSE TO CANBURY GARDENS, THE RIVER THAMES AND ITS AMAZING WALKS OR BIKE RIDES OR RICHMOND PARK
- REALLY MUST BE SEEN
STUNNING NEWLY CONVERTED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM LOWER GROUND FLOOR SHOW APARTMENT. 1152 SQ FT IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER NORTH KINGSTON VILLAGE LOCATION, JUST MOMENTS FROM THE HEART OF KINGSTON RIVERSIDE. This ground and lower ground floor apartment is finished to an exceptional level, with bright airy rooms. Ground floor comprising of entrance hall, a modern open plan fully integrated kitchen, living and dining room, with doors and glass screen overlooking rear communal garden. On the lower ground floor are two double bedrooms, large hall/reception area, immaculate hotel styled family bathroom, office area, master bedroom 3, fully tiled en suite walk-in shower room, dressing area and doors to patio. The apartment is extremely well designed, with engineered oak floors in main areas and carpet in bedrooms all finished to an incredibly high specification.
Canbury House is an exceptional new development of 7 high specification apartments located in this sought after North Kingston Village area just off Richmond Road and only a short walk to the outstanding Canbury Gardens and the River Thames. Or an 8 minute walk to Kingston main line train station with regular trains to London Waterloo taking just 26 minutes, or to the amazing shops, restaurants and bars in Kingston Riverside, or the health centres, tennis clubs, sailing centres and of course the incredible Richmond Park all within one mile of you. It is also close to some of the best North Kingston schools, including Fernhill, Kingston Academy and Tiffiin Girls.
Lease: 125 years
Building Warranty: 10year BLP insurance with Allianz Global Corporate
Council Tax Band - tbc
EPC Band - B
Service Charge: £1800pa
Ground Rent: £500pa
Viewing is strictly by appointment through Greenwoods Residential Sales & Lettings
Measurements, areas and distances are approximate.
Floor plans and photographs
Are for guidance purposes only and must not be relied upon for any purpose. All appliances listed in these details are only as seen and have not been tested by Greenwoods Residential, nor have we sought certification of warranty or service, unless otherwise stated. These details are offered on the understanding that all negotiations are made through this company. Neither these, nor verbal representations, form part of any offer or contract, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Greenwoods Residential is contracted by the seller to establish how anyone who wishes to make an offer on this property intends to fund its purchase and their buying status. When making an offer on this property, you will be asked a series of questions relating to how you intend to buy the property and whether your offer is dependent on the sale of another property. This information, along with the amount of your offer, will then be forwarded onto our client for consideration. All offers on this property are to be made only via Greenwoods.