- SHARE OF FREEHOLD 999 Years
- SUPERB GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT SET WITHIN RIVERSIDE COURT WHICH IS A GATED DEVELOPMENT
- LOCATED NEXT TO TWICKENHAM BRIDGE AND JUST A SHORT WALK INTO RICHMOND TOWN CENTRE
- EASY ACCESS TO BOTH RICHMOND OR ST MARGARETS STATIONS WITH TRAINS TO LONDON WATERLOO AND DISTRICT LINE TUBE ZONE 4
- SMART MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- PLENTY OF INTERNAL STORAGE
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM WITH REMOTE CONTROLLED FEATURE FIREPLACE
- SET WITHIN BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL GARDENS
- WONDERFUL LAMINATE FLOORING IN MAIN LIVING SPACES
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Wonderful well proportioned, ground floor apartment located in this sought after gated development, close to Richmond Bridge and the River. It comprises of a large reception room with remote controlled feature fire, stunning fully fitted kitchen with plenty of additional storage, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, smart fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath, allocated parking for one car and within a wonderful secure gated development.
Richmond Town Centre being easily accessible over Twickenham Bridge, via Richmond Green or the local shops in St Margarets. It is just a short walk from either St Margarets or Richmond railway stations (Zone 4) with trains into London Waterloo or via London Underground District Line. There is easy access in and out of London via the A316/M3 and M4. Council Tax Band C.
Local Authority - Richmond Upon Thames.
EPC Rating C
Lease: SHARE OF FREEHOLD 999 Years
Ground Rent: £ 0
Parking -allocated parking
Measurements, areas, and distances are approximate.
Floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only and must not be relied upon for any purpose. All appliances listed in these details are only ‘as seen’ and have not been tested by Greenwoods Residential, nor have we sought certification of warranty or service, unless otherwise stated. These details are offered on the understanding that all negotiations are made through this company. Neither these, nor verbal representations, form part of any offer or contract, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Greenwoods Residential is contracted by the seller to establish how anyone who wishes to make an offer on this property intends to fund its purchase and their buying status. When making an offer on this property, you will be asked a series of questions relating to how you intend to buy the property and whether your offer is dependent on the sale of another property. This information, along with the amount of your offer, will then be forwarded onto our client for consideration. All offers on this property should be made through this office.