- ANOTHER OUTSTANDING PROPERTY NOW UNDER OFFER IN JUST 4 DAYS WITH GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL -Superb opportunity to purchase this fabulous 3 double bedroom, mid terraced property on Trentham Street
- Located Close to Southfields Village, Southfields District Line and Wimbledon Park Recreation Grounds.
- Large Double Reception Room, with bay window and rear patio door
- Large East facing rear garden with 1.5mtr wide side return to reception room
- The property has been carefully looked after, but has potential to modernise and extend into the loft and to the rear (STPP)
- Close to some of the areas excellent schools including Sheringdale and Riversdale Primary Schools, Southfield’s Academy or Saint Cecilia's Church of England Secondary School
- A unique opportunity to buy a property on a grid road and renovate the house just as you want it!
ANOTHER OUTSTANDING PROPERTY NOW UNDER OFFER IN JUST 4 DAYS WITH GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL - Superb opportunity to purchase this bright and spacious 3-bedroom, mid-terraced property, on Trentham Street. Which has been in the same family for the past 40 years, and although immaculately looked after it now offers new purchasers a unique opportunity to fully renovate and extend to the rear with a side and ground floor extension, and a full loft extension (STPP) should they require additional space.
The property comprises of bright entrance hall, leading to the double front reception room, with bay window to the front and a patio door leading to the rear garden. There is a separate utility area and a full-sized kitchen, with space for a table and 4 chairs, and double patio doors, leading out to the rear patio garden.
Upstairs, there are three large double bedrooms and a full-sized bathroom with walk in shower. From the landing there is access to the loft which has the potential to extend to make either a superb 4th master ensuite bedroom or two double bedrooms (STPP). The house is fully double glazed and has a relatively new combination boiler with an EPC of D.
The rear East facing garden, has been fully paved and has mature planted boarders and a good-sized garden shed. At the front of the house is an enclosed walled, paved garden with gate.
The property is located on Trentham Street, one of the exceptional Southfields grid roads, just a short walk from Southfields Tube Station which is on the District Line, or Southfields village with its wonderful local shops, restaurants and just a few bars. Most importantly for families, it is close to some excellent local schools, including Sheringdale and Riversdale Primary Schools, Southfields Academy, Saint Cecilia's Church of England School to name just a few. It is also just a short walk to Wimbledon Park Recreation area.
The Property is being sold with No onward Chain.
EPC = D68
Council Tax = Band F (Wandsworth)
Viewing is strictly by appointment only through sole agents Greenwoods Residential.
Measurements, areas and distances are approximate. Floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only and must not be relied upon for any purpose. All appliances listed in these details are only ‘as seen’ and have not been tested by Greenwoods, nor have we sought certification of warranty or service, unless otherwise stated. These details are offered on the understanding that all negotiations are made through this company. Neither these particulars, nor verbal representations, form part of any offer or contract, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Greenwoods Residential is contracted by the seller to establish how anyone who wishes to make an offer on this property intends to fund its purchase and their buying status. When making an offer on this property, you will be asked a series of questions relating to the means by which you intend to buy the property and whether your offer is dependent on the sale of another property. This information, along with the amount of your offer, will then be forwarded onto our client for consideration. All offers on this property should be made through this office.