- SUPERB 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOMS, LARGE BALCONY APARTMENT IN PUTNEY SQUARE WHICH IS A WONDERFUL MODERN DEVELOPMENT
- LOCATED JUST AN 8 MINUTE WALK TO PUTNEY MAIN LINE STATION AND TOWN CENTRE
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/INTEGRATED KITCHEN WITH SLIDING DOORS TO THE BALCONY
- BEAUTIFUL LARGE WEST FACING BALCONY WITH SPACE FOR TABLE AND 6 CHAIRS AND BBQ IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING
- LARGE MASTER ENSUITE BEDROOM WITH FULL HEIGHT SLIDING WARDROBES
- SECOND LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FULL HEIGHT SLIDING WARDROBES
- GUEST BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- VIDEO ENTRYPHONE, LIFTS, CONCIERGE, GYMNASIUM, ROOFTOP TERRACE AND BEAUTIFUL GARDENS
STUNNING, SPACIOUS, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOMS, RAISED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT, WITH LARGE WEST FACING BALCONY, VIDEO ENTRYPHONE, LIFT, COMMUNAL ROOFTOP TERRACE, GYMNASIUM AND CONCIERGE. THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED JUST A SHORT WALK FROM PUTNEY HIGH STREET AND MAIN LINE TRAIN STATION WITH TRAINS TO WATERLOO TAKING JUST 18 MINUTES.
This really is a stunning apartment located in Portland House which is part of the wonderful Putney Square Development, comprising of an open plan reception/dining room/fully integrated kitchen with sliding patio doors leading to a large private paved balcony ideal for outdoor entertaining. The master bedroom is to the side of the building and has full height built in mirror wardrobes and a fully tiled en-suite shower room. There is a second large double bedroom to the rear of the property overlooking the balcony with full height built in mirror wardrobes and a second tiled guest bathroom with shower over bath.
The property is immaculately decorated, it has an electric boiler heating system. There is a video entry phone system, and really stunning communal gardens which include lift access to the stunning communal rooftop garden, gymnasium and also a concierge operating from 7am to 7pm daily. There is no allocated Parking but if needed you may be available to purchase on an weekly/monthly or annual availability basis, through the concierge..
The property is located just a short walk 8 minute from Putney main line station with trains to Waterloo taking just 18 minutes or to Putney high street, with its superb shops, restaurants and bars, or a 15minute walk down the high street to the Putney Bridge and the River Thames riverside walks. A must see!
This really is an outstanding, luxury furnished, balcony apartment. In this fabulous private complex, just moments from central Putney.
EPC – C
Council Tax Band - F
- Length of Lease from 1 jan 2011 - 155 years – Therefore approx. 145 years remaining
- Service Charge - to cover, concierge service 7am -7pm mail or parcels, communal areas, central lighting/heating, maintenance and buildings insurance - £1200/1300 every 6 months approx. varies slightly therefore £2400/£2600 pa
- Ground Rent £300pa
- Heating and Hot water separate bill from First Port block managers – per quarter average is £50 in summer and £100 in winter
Viewing is strictly by appointment only through Greenwoods Residential Sales & Lettings
Measurements, areas and distances are approximate. Floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only and must not be relied upon for any purpose. All appliances listed in these details are only ‘as seen’ and have not been tested by Greenwoods Residential, nor have we sought certification of warranty or service, unless otherwise stated. These details are offered on the understanding that all negotiations are made through this company. Neither these, nor verbal representations, form part of any offer or contract, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Greenwoods Residential is contracted by the seller to establish how anyone who wishes to make an offer on this property intends to fund its purchase and their buying status. When making an offer on this property, you will be asked a series of questions relating to how you intend to buy the property and whether your offer is dependent on the sale of another property. This information, along with the amount of your offer, will then be forwarded onto our client for consideration. All offers on this property should be made through this office.