- Superb 2 bedroom apartment with lift access, jut moments from Norbiton Station and local shops or 15 min walk to central Kingston.
- Located close to St Lukes (Outstanding) Coombe Hill Infants (Good), Juniors (Outstanding), Coombe Girls and Boys (Outstanding), Tiffin Boys and Girls Schools (selective Grammar Schools), & Private Schools, Rokeby, Holy Cross Prep School, & Marymount International, Kingston Grammar
- Ideal family or investment property with achiveable rents of £1450 pcm Outstanding views over the entire Kingston area from both the front and rear of the flat, Secure Gated entrance and residential parking for one car
- Large living/dining room at the rear or south of the property
- Recently replaced and upgraded Kitchen and Bathroom
- Large Master Bedroom with South facing views and second good sized bedroom
- Stunning Communal Roof Terrace with exceptional views over Kingston towards the Surrey Hills & Richmond Park to the West
- Secure Gated entrance and residential parking for one car
- Service Charge includes Heating and Hot Water making it one of the best priced in the Kingston Area
- Close to Kingston Hospital, Richmond Park, Norbiton Station, and main Routes into and out of London
SUPERB, BRIGHT, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM UPPER FLOOR APARTMENT WITH LIFT ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS, AND WITH COMMUNAL ROOF SUN TERRACE. IN THIS STYLISH GATED DEVELOPMENT, IT WOULD MAKE AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH RENTAL INCOME OF APPROX £1450 PCM. IT IS WITHIN THE CATCHMENT OF THE OUTSTANDING ST LUKES SCHOOL, & COOMBE INFANTS, COOMBE JUNIORS, COOMBE GIRLS AND COOMBE BOYS SCHOOLS AS WELL AS OTHER NORTH KINGSTON SCHOOLS INCLUDING TIFFIN BOYS & GIRLS, KINGSTON GRAMMAR AND IT IS NEXT TO KINGSTON HOSPITAL AND 5 MIN WALK TO NORBITON TRAIN STATION WITH TRAINS TO WATERLOO TAKING JUST 24 MINUTES, OR 10 -15 MINUTE WALK INTO CENTRAL KINGSTON, OR 8 MINUTE WALK TO RICHMOND PARK (KINGSTON GATE)
The property is located inside this fabulous gated and secure private residential block with beautiful mature communal gardens and off road parking and with lift access or stairs to the apartment. The apartment comprises of good-sized central entrance hall, large bright living and dining room with superb south facing views to the rear of the property, over the communal gardens to Kingston Town Centre. Master bedroom also faces the rear and has built in wardrobes and the second bedroom is a small double/large single, once again with built in wardrobes. The Kitchen has been recently updated with built in units and worktops and free-standing appliances, the bathroom is fully tiled with shower over bath. This really is a sizeable 2-bedroom property with impressive views both to the front and rear
Brea Court is one of the most beautiful and well-kept apartment complexes in the area, it has an art deco style to the internal decoration of the communal areas, the gardens are superb and are a delight to stroll around or picnic in, there is also a communal roof terrace for residents with lift access and the apartment also benefits from residential parking for one car and gated vehicle and pedestrian access giving both security and peace.
It is conveniently located close to Kingston and Wimbledon town centres with their excellent shopping facilities. The A3 offering fast access to central London and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports via the M25 is also close at hand.
The nearest train station at Norbiton is just a short walk along Wolverton Avenue. This provides frequent services to London Waterloo and Vauxhall (approximately 20 to 25 minutes) with their underground links to points throughout the city. The immediate area offers a wide range of recreational facilities including three golf courses and tennis and squash clubs.
It is just a 5 minute walk to Richmond Park, the largest of the capital’s eight Royal Parks at 2,368 acres of natural beauty, is close by and provides a picturesque setting to watch the abundant wildlife, or to take long walks, cycle or horse rides.
There are numerous private, state, and international schools for all ages within the immediate vicinity, including Coombe Hill Infant and Coombe Junior, Coombe Girls and Coombe Boy Schools are all highly recommended, or private schools include Rokeby School for boys, Holy Cross Prep School for girls, Marymount International, Kings College School as well as Kingston Grammar, Tiffin Boys and Girls Schools, most within walking distance or short bus/car journey.
Council tax Band C
EPC band D
Service Charge is approx. £2000 PER ANNUM (BUT THIS INCLUDES HEATING AND HOT WATER WHICH WOULD NORMALLY COST £600 PER ANNUM FOR A 2 BEDROOM FLAT REDUCING THE REAL SERVICE CHARGE TO JUST £1400 pa WHICH IS REALLY EXCELLENT FOR THIS AREA)
Ground Rent £150
Lease - 100 years
Viewing is strictly by appointment only through sole agents Greenwoods Residential Sales.
Measurements, areas, and distances are approximate. Floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only and must not be relied upon for any purpose. All appliances listed in these details are only ‘as seen’ and have not been tested by Greenwoods Residential, nor have we sought certification of warranty or service, unless otherwise stated. These details are offered on the understanding that all negotiations are made through this company. Neither these particulars, nor verbal representations, form part of any offer or contract, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Greenwoods Residential, is contracted by the seller to establish how anyone who wishes to make an offer on this property intends to fund its purchase and their buying status. When making an offer on this property, you will be asked a series of questions relating to the means by which you intend to buy the property and whether your offer is dependent on the sale of another property. This information, along with the amount of your offer, will then be forwarded onto our client for consideration. All offers on this property should be made through this office.