- SUPERB 2 BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR FLAT IN THIS IMMACULATE PRIVATE BLOCK WITH LIFT ACCESS, GARAGE AND STORAGE SHEDITAL IN THE COOMBE/NORBITON AREA ONLY A 6 MINUTE WALK TO NORBITON STATION AND LOCAL SHOPS
- LOCATED OPPOSITE KINGSTON HOSPITAL IN THE COOMBE/NORBITON AREA ONLY A 6 MINUTE WALK TO NORBITON STATION AND LOCAL SHOPS
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH POTENTIAL RENT OF £1400 PCM GIVING A GROSS YIELD OF 4.53% PLUS CAPTITAL GROWTH
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN WITH PLENTY OF STORAGE
- TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- SECURE ENTRY PHONE, LIFT ACCESS, GARAGE, OWN BIKE SHED OR LOCKUP PLUS RESIDENTIAL PARKING
- STUNNING COMMUNAL GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- EPC C71, COUNCIL TAX KINGSTON BAND C
- REALLY MUST BE SEEN
SPACIOUS & SMART TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT IN THIS EXTREMELY WELL-KEPT PURPOSE BUILT PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL BLOCK, WITH SECURE ENTRYPHONE, LIFT, COMMUNAL GARDENS, GARAGE, BIKE SHED AND PRIVATE PARKING. IT IS LOCATED OPPOSITE KINGSTON HOSPITAL AND JUST A SHORT 6 MINUTE WALK TO NORBITON STATION WITH ITS REGULAR TRAINS TO WATERLOO TAKING JUST 24 MINUTES.
The property comprises of; secure entry phone with communal entrance leading to stairs or lift access to the flat on the second floor, on entering the flat there is a wide hallway leading to the rooms and plenty of internal cupboard storage space. There is an open plan living/dining room and kitchen, which has plenty of built in units and work space. There is a large double bedroom with built in double wardrobe and a good sized single with built in wardrobe. The bathroom is fully tiled, with shower over bath and white porcelain fixtures. The property has a bright westerly facing aspect so does get plenty of direct sunlight from lunchtime until the end of the day.
This really is one of the better purpose built blocks in the area with manicured gardens and the benefit of a secure entry phone system, lift, garage and bike lock up shed and residential parking.
It is located opposite to the main Kingston Hospital and just off Galsworthy Road, it is just a 6-minute walk to Norbiton main line train station with trains to London Waterloo taking just 24 minutes. It is also just a 10-minute walk to Richmond Park, Kingston Gate or 15 minutes into central Kingston with its wonderful shops, bars and restaurants.
Ground Rent - Nil - No Charge
Service Charge - £140 pcm (approx.)
Council Tax - Band C
EPC - C71
Yield & Pros & Cons of this property
- Potential Rent income £1400 if rented
- Large bright flat
- Lift access to second floor
- Separate kitchen and dining area
- Gas central heating
- Unallocated parking but there is enough to get a space without difficulty
- Garage included - great for a car or storage
- Lock up shed for bikes or storage
- Next to Kingston Hospital
- 5 mins to Norbiton station
- Catchment of Coombe Hill schools or Alexandra
Purchase Price 2 Bed = £379,950
Rental income over 12 months @ £1400pcm = £16,800 therefore £379,950 divided by £16,800 = 22.16
We then divide 100% by 19.1 = 4.53% gross yield
Viewing is strictly by appointment only, through Greenwoods Residential Sales & Lettings Important Information Measurements, areas and distances are approximate.
Floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only and must not be relied upon for any purpose. All appliances listed in these details are only as seen and have not been tested by Greenwoods Residential, nor have we sought certification of warranty or service, unless otherwise stated. These details are offered on the understanding that all negotiations are made through this company. Neither these, nor verbal representations, form part of any offer or contract, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Offer Procedure Greenwoods Residential is contracted by the seller to establish how anyone who wishes to make an offer on this property intends to fund its purchase and their buying status. When making an offer on this property, you will be asked a series of questions relating to how you intend to buy the property and whether your offer is dependent on the sale of another property. This information, along with the amount of your offer, will then be forwarded onto our client for consideration. All offers on this property should be made through this office.