- SORRY NOW SOLD WITH GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL - SUPERB ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM, SECOND FLOOR FLAT IN THIS IMMACULATE PURPOSE BUILT PRIVATE BLOCKAMAZING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST TIME BUYERS HOME
- LOCATED DIRECTLY OPPOSITE KINGSTON HOSPITAL IN THE COOMBE/NORBITON AREA ONLY A 3 MINUTE WALK TO NORBITON STATION AND LOCAL SHOPS
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH ACHIEVABLE RENTS AT £1150-£1200 PCM GIVING A GROSS YIELD OF 5.2% OR FIRST TIME BUYERS HOME
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN WITH PLENTY OF STORAGE
- TILED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- NEW WOOD FLOORING THROUGHOUT AND NEUTRALLY DECORATED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
- WELL KEPT COMMUNAL GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR, WITH PLENTY OF SPACE TO BBQ OR STORE YOUR BIKE
- LONG 900 YEAR LEASE AND LOW SERVICE CHARGES
- ALLOCATED RESIDENTIAL PARKING FOR ONE CAR AND SECURE ENTRY PHONE
- REALLY MUST BE SEEN
SORRY NOW SOLD WITH GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL - SUPERB ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT IN THIS EXTREMELY WELL-KEPT PURPOSE BUILT PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL BLOCK, WITH COMMUNAL GARDENS AND PRIVATE ALLOCATED PARKING LOCATED NEXT TO KINGSTON HOSPITAL AND JUST A SHORT 3 MINUTE WALK TO NORBITON RAIL STATION WITH REGULAR TRAINS TO WATERLOO TAKING JUST 24 MINUTES.
The property comprises of; secure entry phone with communal entrance leading to stairs up to the flat, on entering the flat the entrance hall leads to the large living room and open plan kitchen. The kitchen has been fully fitted with light beach units and black worktops and has plenty of storage. The double bedroom also faces to the front or West of the building and can easily take a King Size double bed, it has beautiful built in beach floor to ceiling wardrobes which fill two sides of the room giving plenty of storage. The bathroom has a shower over bath, with white porcelain fixtures and is fully tiled.
This really is a well-built flat in an excellent well kept private block and benefiting from a long 900 year lease and service charges that are considerably lower than most developments in the area. It has the benefit of allocated residential parking and wonderful communal gardens to the front and rear.
The Ceders is opposite Kingston Hospital and has a high proportion of its flats that are either owned or rented by Doctors/Nurses/Staff wanting to take advantage of its proximity to work. As an investment flat it could achieve a rental value of between £1150-£1225 pcm, giving a good return on your investment plus having great capital growth potential.
It is just a short 3-minute walk to Norbiton main line train station with trains to London Waterloo taking just 24 minutes. It is also just a 10-minute walk to Richmond Park, Kingston Gate , or 15 minutes into central Kingston with its wonderful shops, bars and restaurants.
Lease – 900 years (approx.)
Ground Rent - £200 pa
Service Charge - £130 pcm (approx.) tbc
EPC - C76
Council Tax Band B
Yield & Pros and Cons of this property:
• 900 year lease so very long
• Service Charge £130 pcm
• Ground rent paid £200
• Potential Rental income £1200 pcm
• Good sized bright flat in need of redecorating and new carpets
• Second floor with stairs
• Open plan living room and kitchen
• Gas central heating
• Allocated parking space
• Lock up covered area for bikes
• Next to Kingston Hospital
• 5 mins to Norbiton station
Purchase Price 1 Bed = £279,500
Rental income over 12 months = £14,400 therefore £275,000 divided by £14,400 = 19.1
We then divide 100% by 19.1 = 5.2% gross yield
Viewing is strictly by appointment only, through Greenwoods Residential Sales & Lettings
Measurements, areas and distances are approximate. Floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only and must not be relied upon for any purpose. All appliances listed in these details are only ‘as seen’ and have not been tested by Greenwoods Residential, nor have we sought certification of warranty or service, unless otherwise stated. These details are offered on the understanding that all negotiations are made through this company. Neither these, nor verbal representations, form part of any offer or contract, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Greenwoods Residential is contracted by the seller to establish how anyone who wishes to make an offer on this property intends to fund its purchase and their buying status. When making an offer on this property, you will be asked a series of questions relating to how you intend to buy the property and whether your offer is dependent on the sale of another property. This information, along with the amount of your offer, will then be forwarded onto our client for consideration. All offers on this property should be made through this office.
Property owners thinking of Renting or Selling your property? or just looking for a change agents? We promise to match or beat any other high street agent on all of our lettings fees/services and with Property Sales starting at only 1.% , 'the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra'. GREENWOODS Sales & Lettings covering Kingston, Wimbledon and South West London