- STUNNING SINGLE BEDROOM, IMMACULATELY FURNISHED IN THIS NEW CONVERSION
- THIS PROPERTY IS IDEALLY LOCATED FOR KEY WORKERS OR PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR A BLUE LIGHT SERVICE AND PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THESE APPLICANTS
- ONLY A 7-MINUTE WALK TO NORTH MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- VERY CENTRALLY LOCATED IDEAL FOR TRANSPORT LINKS AND LOCAL AMENITIES
- JUST A 30 MIN TRAIN RIDE INTO CENTRAL LONDON
- FLOOR TO CEILING BUILT IN WARDROBES, WORK DESK, DOUBLE BED AND SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- SHARED OPEN PLAN RECEPTION ROOM WITH STYLISH KITCHEN ARE AND LARGE COMMUNAL AREAS room, washing machine, Tumbler and shed for luggage storage and garden.
- SHARED OUTDOOR PATIO GARDEN AREA IDEAL FOR BBQS
- SHARED WASHING MACHINE AND TUMBLE DRYER
- HIGH SPEED WIFI AND ALL BILLS INCLUDED EXCEPT COUNCIL TAX
Beautifully modernised Single bedroom near North Middlesex Hospital
Only for Professionals and Key Workers
A SINGLE ROOM NEWLY FURNISHED; SHARED FULLY FITTED KITCHEN & SHARED UTILITY ROOM WITH WASHING MACHINE, DRYER AND EXTRA FRIDGES / FREEZER. A COMMUNAL CLEANER IS PROVIDED FORTNIGHTLY
An incredible new five-bedroom contemporary terraced house with Open-plan reception room with stylish kitchen area, large communal areas – TV room, washing machine, Tumbler and shed for luggage storage and garden. SINGLE bedroom to rent within this house share property with 3 other professionals.
Neutrally decorated throughout to a very high standard. Double glazed windows All facilities and furniture are brand new. really must be seen, available now. High speed wifi and All bills included except council tax.
Fabulous location for transport links and amenities Presented in excellent condition throughout A 3-minute walk to Silver Street train station, approx 30 mins to central London by train.
Property owners thinking of Renting or Selling your property? or just looking for a change agents? We promise to match or beat any other high street agent on all of our lettings fees and services and with Property Sales at only 1%, then as our strap line says… 'the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra'. GREENWOODS Sales & Lettings covering Kingston, Wimbledon and South West London.
Permitted Payments or Fees: In accordance with the Tenancy Fee Ban of 1 June 2019 - THERE ARE NO TENANCY FEES FOR ADMINISTRATION OR REFERENCING, OR FOR CHECK IN/ INVENTORY OR CHECK OUT. The property Holding Fee is the equivalent of one weeks Rent, which is non-refundable if the tenant pulls out during the application process, or is deliberately delaying the referencing and administration process and it takes longer than 15 days to provide the appropriate information to the referencing company, or if the tenant provides false information to the agent or referencing company or if the tenant fails a Right to Rent check.
Charges or fees; may be payable which are listed in the AST and include late rent payment charges if you are more than 14 days late in paying your rent - upon request further information provided by the Agent.
Tenants Deposit: - Greenwoods Residential is a member of the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) which is a government approved scheme and deposits equivalent to five weeks of rent will be registered within 30 days of receipt of funds.
Redress Scheme: Greenwoods Residential are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPOS) Redress Scheme, for Residential Sales and Lettings and Commercial Sales and Lettings more information can be found on their web site at https://www.tpos.co.uk/
Client Money Protection: Greenwoods Residential are covered by ‘Propertymark Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme’ which reimburses landlords, tenants and other clients should an agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds.