- SUPERB TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM GOUND FLOOR GARDEN FLAT WITH HIGH CEILINGS AND PERIOD FEATURES
- LOCATED JUST A 15 MIN WALK TO STREATHAM STATION OR TOWN CENTRE
- LARGE SMART LIVING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW & FEATURE FIREPLACE
- LARGE SEPARATE KITCHEN WITH PLENTY OF WORK TOP SPACE AND ROOM FOR TABLE AND CHAIRS
- WONDERFUL PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO AREA IDEAL FOR BBQS OR OUT DOOR DINING
- PROPERTY WOULD IDEALLY SUIT A FAMILY, COUPLE OR PROFESSIONAL SHARERS
- REALLY MUST BE SEEN
SUPERB TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR VICTORIAN CONVERSION GARDEN FLAT THAT IS FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD, NEUTRALLY DECORATED AND WITH WOOD FLOORING THROUGHOUT. LOCATED JUST A 15 MINUTE WALK TO STEATHAM HILL STATION OR THE HIGH STREET.
The apartment has wonderful high ceilings, oak laminate flooring, double glazed sash window, gas central heating and has been neutrally decorated throughout. The large bright living room has a feature fireplace with bay window, the fully fitted kitchen has beech units and black worktops and includes all white goods, there is a rear door leading to the private rear garden and patio area which is ideal for BBQs. There are two good sized double bedrooms, both with plenty of storage. The bathroom has a shower over bath, sink and WC and has been fully tiled. The flat would ideally suit either a family, couple or one/two professional sharers.
Viewing really is essential, this really is an excellent flat that will go quickly. It is conveniently located within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities and restaurants within Streatham or just a 15 minute walk to Streatham Hill station with access to both Southern or Thames Link trains. It also has easy access to main bus routes or road links both into London or towards Croydon and the M25. Really must be seen.
Fees: Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees which may be payable - upon request further information will be provided by the Agent.