- SORRY ANOTHER SUPERB PROPERTY LET WITH GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL - SUPERB PART FURNISHED 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT IN THIS CENTRAL KINGSTON LOCATION
- Secure, gated development with allocated parking
- Just a 3 minute walk to Kingston railway station or Town Centre
- Large open plan living/dining room leading to the kitchen with tons of natural light
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
- Recently fitted fully tiled walk in shower room
- This is an electricity only property and uses night storage heating
- Really must be seen, available Now
SORRY ANOTHER SUPERB PROPERTY LET WITH GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL - SUPERB SECOND FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THIS EXCELLENT RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT JUST A 3 MINUTE WALK FROM KINGSTON RAILWAY STATION AND TOWN CENTRE
This is a second floor part furnished apartment in a sought after secure, gated, modern, residential block, the property is neutrally decorated throughout and has laminate flooring. It comprises of a bright and spacious open plan living and dining room with tons of natural light as it has windows on all 3 walls and leads into the open plan, modern fitted kitchen with electric hob, washing machine, dish washer & fridge freezer. There are two good sized double bedrooms and a recently fitted and fully tiled shower room. The property also benefits from secure gated parking for one car and an entry phone system.
Location: The flat is just a 3 minute walk to Kingston Railway Station or the town's amazing shopping centre, restaurants and bars. The property would ideally suit either a family, couple or two professional sharers and really must be seen.
Fees: Administration fee of £360 per couple/family, plus £120 for any additional tenants (if not direct family member), Referencing Fee of £60 per tenant (over 18 years of age) or £84 per Guarantor, Tenancy Deposit of 5 Weeks Rent, which will be registered with DPS and a non-refundable holding fee of £400 which will be offset against the first months rent on moving into the property. Other main fees are £42 for late rent payments over 7 days and check out fee of £120 payable at the start of the tenancy. Other charges or fees may be payable and are available on request at time of viewing from the Agent.
Property owners thinking of Renting or Selling your property? or looking for change of agents? Just give us a call for a free, honest, valuation of your property. We promise to match or beat any other high street agent on all of our lettings services and with Sales starting at 0.95% the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. GREENWOODS Sales & Lettings covering Kingston, Wimbledon and South West London.