- SORRY ANOTHER FABULOUS LET AGREED WITH GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL AND SIMILAR 2 BEDROOM PROPERTIES ARE URGENTLY NEEDED FOR WAITING APPLICANTS. SUPERB (TOP) THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT IN THIS SUPERB BLOCK WITH SOUTH WEST FACING VIEWS.
- LOCATED JUST A 12 MINUTE WALK TO KINGSTON TRAIN STATION WISH TRAINS TO WATERLOO TAKING 26 MINS
- TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND ONE STYLISH LARGE FULLY TILLED BATHROOM
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM,DINING ROOM AND INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- THE FLAT HAS SUPERB VIEWS ACROSS THE ROOF TOPS TO CANBURY GARDENS
- SECURE ALLOCATED AND COVERED PARKING
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED WITH LAMINATE FLOOR THROUGHOUT AND ONE OF THE FINEST FLATS IN KINGSTON
- AVAILABLE EARLY AUGUST 2018
- VIDEO ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
SORRY ANOTHER FABULOUS LET AGREED WITH GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL AND SIMILAR 2 BEDROOM PROPERTIES ARE URGENTLY NEEDED FOR WAITING APPLICANTS. This REALLY is a fabulous third floor (top) apartment in a sought after private and secure, modern, residential block in North Kingston. The property has been neutrally decorated and carpeted and has wood floors in the central hallway and second bedroom, stunning cherry inlaid doors and is in excellent decorative order. It comprises of a spacious entrance hall with two large storage cupboards, a large bright open plan front reception room and fully integrated kitchen, with white units and mocha worktops, that is equipped with high quality white goods, including washer dryer and dishwasher.
The apartment faces the rear of the building towards the river allowing lots of natural light into all of the rooms and making it very quiet. The master bedroom is a large double with built in wardrobes, and the second double bedroom has a velux window and is on the side corner of the building with free standing wardrobe. There is a large tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower with white porcelain and chrome fittings. There is plenty of storage in the apartment and it can be available part furnished. The apartment comes with the benefit of a secure video entry phone system, gated allocated under cover parking space for one car, and a secure bike stowage.
It is located only a short walk from Canbury Gardens and the River Thames, or just a 10 minute walk to Kingston Station or the towns amazing shops, restaurants and bars. The property would ideally suit either a small family, couple, or single professional and really must be seen. It is within the catchment of Fernhill and Latchmere North Kingston Schools.
Fees: Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees which may be payable - upon request further information will be provided by the Agent.
Property owners thinking of Renting or Selling your property? Just give us a call for a free, honest, valuation of your property. We promise to beat any other high street agent by 1% on our letting fees or, with Sales starting at just 0.95%. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra..... Greenwoods Residential Sales & Lettings covering Kingston, Wimbledon, Surrey and South West London