- SUPER 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR GARDEN APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE (DRY) GARAGE IDEAL FOR STORAGE
- LOCATED IN THE COOMBE/NORBITON AREA WITH WONDERFUL COMMUNAL GARDENS
- LARGE RECEPTION/DINING ROOM
- NEWLY REFURBISHED WITH NEW DOUBLE GLAZED UPVC WINDOWS
- PLENTY OF INTERNAL STORAGE
- RESIDENTIAL PARKING ON FIRST COME BASIS
- JUST A 5 MIN WALK TO NORBITON STATION WITH TRAINS TO WATERLOO IN JUST 24 MINS
- JUST 5 MIN WALK TO KINGSTON HOSPITAL AND REGULAR BUS ROUTES
- WITHIN CATCHMENT OF SOME OUTSTANDING SCHOOLS INCLUDING COOMBE HILL/COOMBE GIRLS & COOMBE BOYS
- REALLY MUST BE SEEN
SORRY ANOTHER LET AGREED BY GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL - REALLY WONDERFUL GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM GARDEN FLAT WITH LARGE LIVING/DINING ROOM, SEPARATE FULLY FITTED KITCHEN, PRIVATE GARAGE ALL SET IN THIS PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL BLOCK WITH COMMUNAL GARDENS AND OFF ROAD PARKING AND LOCATED JUST A 5 MINUTE WALK FROM NORBITON STATION OR KINGSTON HOSPITAL AND CLOSE TO SOME OUTSTANDING SCHOOLS.
The property comprises of secure entry phone with communal entrance leading to main hall with large living/dining room facing to the rear overlooking the communal gardens, modern fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, large fridge freezer and gas hob and oven, fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath; two bedrooms, one double and one large sized single both with free standing wardrobes. The flat has recently had new double glazed upvc windows and repainted in natural colours, with neutral carpets. The property has the benefit of excellent well kept communal gardens and a garage for additional storage and there is off road parking available on a first come first serve basis or you can purchase a residents on road permit for approx £90 pa from Kingston Council.
The property is within the catchment area of some of Coombe and Kingston`s finest primary and secondary schools including Coombe Hill and Coombe Girls/Boys and is just a 5 minute walk to Norbiton mainline station with trains to Waterloo taking just 24 mins or to Kingston Hospital.
Fees: Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees which may be payable - upon request further information will be provided by the Agent.
Property owners thinking of Renting or Selling your property? Fed up with poor service from your current agent or just looking to change? Just give us a call for a free, honest, valuation of your property. We promise to beat any other high street agent by 1% on fees and with Sales at just 0.95%. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. Greenwoods Residential Sales & Lettings covering Kingston, Wimbledon and South West London