- STUNNING TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT IN WALTON HOUSE
- REAR SOUTH FACING APARTMENT WITH HEAPS OF NATURAL SUNLIGHT
- ENSUITE MASTER BEDROOM WITH SECOND DOUBLE BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
- LARGE SEPARATE FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- SECURE VIDEO ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM AND ALLOCATED PARKING
- ONLY AN 8 MINUTE WALK TO KINGSTON TRAIN STATION WITH TRAINS TO WATERLOO IN TAKING JUST 26 MINS
- CLOSE TO CANBURY GARDENS, THE RIVER THAMES AND ITS AMAZING WALKS OR BIKE RIDES OR RICHMOND PARK
- WILL BE FULLY RE-PAINTED AND RE-CARPETED PRIOR TO NEW TENANCY COMMENCING
- ONE OF THE FINEST APARTMENTS IN THE NORTH KINGSTON AREA REALLY MUST BE SEEN
- EPC Band C - Council Tax Band E
STUNNING SECOND FLOOR TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM APARTMENT WITH ALLOCATED PARKING IN WALTON HOUSE WHICH IS A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER PRIVATE, SECURE AND MODERN NORTH KINGSTON RESIDENTIAL BLOCK, LOCATED JUST OFF RICHMOND ROAD CLOSE TO CANBURY GARDENS AND THE RIVER THAMES AND ONLY A SHORT 8 MINUTE WALK TO KINGSTON TRAIN STATION WITH TRAINS TO WATERLOO TAKING 26 MINUTES OR JUST A 12 MINUTE WALK TO CENTRAL KINGSTON.
The property comprises of; video entry phone system into a spacious smart communal entrance hall with stairs leading to second floor; the flat faces to the rear of the building with superb views south towards Canbury gardens, allowing lots of natural sunlight into every room. Once inside the flat there is a large hall leading to separate kitchen, with high quality white goods including a dishwasher and plenty of work top space, breakfast bar and storage. The large corner reception room has both rear and a side windows and a feature fireplace. The Master Bedroom has built in double wardrobes and a fully tiled ensuite shower room. The second bedroom also has built in wardrobes. There is a large fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath in white porcelain and chrome fittings. The apartment comes with the benefit of allocated parking for one car and is available unfurnished. The property is in excellent decorative order and is scheduled to be fully re-decorated and to have new fitted carpets prior to any new tenants moving in.
It is located only a short walk from Canbury Gardens and the River Thames just a 8 minute walk to Kingston Station or the towns amazing shops, restaurants and bars. The property would ideally suit either a couple, or single professional and really must be seen. It is within the catchment of Fernhill and Latchmere North Kingston Schools.
Fees: Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees which may be payable - upon request further information will be provided by the Agent.
Property owners thinking of Renting or Selling your property? Just give us a call for a free, honest, valuation of your property. We promise to beat any other high street agent by 1% on all of our fees and with Sales at just 0.95%., the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. contact Greenwood Residential Sales & Lettings today covering Kingston, Surbiton, Wimbledon, Surrey and South West London