- SORRY ANOTHER SUPERB PROPERTY LET WITH GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL - STUNNING TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT IN WALTON HOUSE
- REAR SOUTH FACING APARTMENT WITH HEAPS OF NATURAL SUNLIGHT
- ENSUITE MASTER BEDROOM WITH SECOND DOUBLE BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
- LARGE SEPARATE FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- SECURE VIDEO ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM AND ALLOCATED PARKING
- ONLY AN 8 MINUTE WALK TO KINGSTON TRAIN STATION WITH TRAINS TO WATERLOO IN TAKING JUST 26 MINS
- CLOSE TO CANBURY GARDENS, THE RIVER THAMES AND ITS AMAZING WALKS OR BIKE RIDES OR RICHMOND PARK
- WILL BE FULLY RE-PAINTED AND RE-CARPETED PRIOR TO NEW TENANCY COMMENCING
- ONE OF THE FINEST APARTMENTS IN THE NORTH KINGSTON AREA REALLY MUST BE SEEN
- EPC Band C - Council Tax Band E
SORRY ANOTHER SUPERB PROPERTY LET WITH GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL - STUNNING SECOND FLOOR TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM APARTMENT WITH ALLOCATED PARKING IN WALTON HOUSE WHICH IS A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER PRIVATE, SECURE AND MODERN NORTH KINGSTON RESIDENTIAL BLOCK, LOCATED JUST OFF RICHMOND ROAD CLOSE TO CANBURY GARDENS AND THE RIVER THAMES AND ONLY A SHORT 8 MINUTE WALK TO KINGSTON TRAIN STATION WITH TRAINS TO WATERLOO TAKING 26 MINUTES OR JUST A 12 MINUTE WALK TO CENTRAL KINGSTON.
The property comprises of; video entry phone system into a spacious smart communal entrance hall with stairs leading to second floor; the flat faces to the rear of the building with superb views south towards Canbury gardens, allowing lots of natural sunlight into every room. Once inside the flat there is a large hall leading to separate kitchen, with high quality white goods including a dishwasher and plenty of work top space, breakfast bar and storage. The large corner reception room has both rear and a side windows and a feature fireplace. The Master Bedroom has built in double wardrobes and a fully tiled ensuite shower room. The second bedroom also has built in wardrobes. There is a large fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath in white porcelain and chrome fittings. The apartment comes with the benefit of allocated parking for one car and is available unfurnished. The property is in excellent decorative order and is scheduled to be fully re-decorated and to have new fitted carpets prior to any new tenants moving in.
It is located only a short walk from Canbury Gardens and the River Thames just a 8 minute walk to Kingston Station or the towns amazing shops, restaurants and bars. The property would ideally suit either a couple, or single professional and really must be seen. It is within the catchment of Fernhill and Latchmere North Kingston Schools.
Fees: Administration fee of £360 per couple/family, plus £120 for any additional tenants (if not direct family member), Referencing Fee of £60 per tenant (over 18 years of age) or £84 per Guarantor, Tenancy Deposit of 5 Weeks Rent, which will be registered with DPS and a non-refundable holding fee of £400 which will be offset against the first months rent on moving into the property. Other main fees are £42 for late rent payments over 7 days and check out fee of £120 payable at the start of the tenancy. Other charges or fees may be payable and are available on request at time of viewing from the Agent.
Property owners thinking of Renting or Selling your property? or looking for change of agents? Just give us a call for a free, honest, valuation of your property. We promise to match or beat any other high street agent on all of our lettings services and with Sales starting at 1.% the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. GREENWOODS Sales & Lettings covering Kingston, Wimbledon and South West London.