- SORRY ANOTHER LET AGREED WITH GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL - SUPERB 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN THIS PRIME RESIDENTIAL ROAD
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED TO A VERY GOOD STANDARD, NEUTRALLY DECORATED AND WITH LAMINATE FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS TO GARDEN
- GOOD SIZED MODERN KITCHEN WITH SEPARATE LAUNDRY AREA
- TWO SEPERATE WC'S AND ONE LARGE BATHROOM
- PLENTY OF STORAGE AND WITH REAR SHED
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- LARGE SECURE AND FENCED REAR GARDEN LAID MAINLY TO LAWN WITH PATIO
- WITHIN CATCHMENT OF COOMBE SCHOOLS
- REALLY MUST BE SEEN
SORRY ANOTHER LET AGREED WITH GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL - Superb, bright, recently fully refurbished four bedroom semi-detached house with large through lounge and dining room, with bay window to the front and double patio doors to the rear garden. Good sized new kitchen, with cream high gloss units and mahogany laminate work top, tiled floor, new branded appliances including, gas hob, oven, dishwasher, large fridge freezer, side door leading to side patio which has a washing machine and worktop and is the utility room. To the front of the house is the converted garage which is now a good sized double bedroom or large home office. There is also a small ground floor under stairs toilet.
The entrance hall and stairs are bathed in light from the large side stairway window leading to the first floor. There are two large double bedrooms and a very good sized single with under eaves storage. The bathroom is fully tiled with full sized bath which has a curved shower area with glass screen, separate thermostatic shower and rain fall shower head. Next to this is a separate fully tiled WC.
The house is neutrally decorated throughout, with new laminate flooring, tiles and carpets on the stairs. To the front of the house is a small double glazed porch and outer door leading to the front drive which is paved and large enough for two cars, there is also secure side access to the rear garden. To the rear of the house there is a substantial 80ft x50ft garden laid mainly to lawn with a good sized brick built shed and a wonderful small paved patio area, ideal for BBQs or outdoor entertaining.
The property is only a short 8-10 min walk to Norbiton or 15 mins to New Malden national railway stations and within walking distance of either Kingston Town Centre with its fantastic shopping and restaurants, Norbition or New Malden and has easy links to the A3 and all routes.
This would ideally suit a family who want to take advantage of the sought after OUTSTANDING Coombe Hill, New Malden and Kingston Primary and Secondary schools. Available unfurnished and a long lease is available. Pets will be considered.