- SORRY ANOTHER LET AGREED BY GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL - MORE URGENTLY NEEDED - Wonderful 3 bedroom maisonette flat in this central Roehampton location
- Large open plan double reception room with double patio doors to the private walled rear garden
- Corner plot so benefits from good sized garden laid mainly to lawn but with patio BBQ area
- Smart fully tiled walk in shower and bathroom
- Private paved and gated front garden
- Would ideally suit a family looking to take advantage of local schools
- Gas Central Heating and fully double glazed making it very cosy all year round.
- Really must be seen
SORRY ANOTHER LET AGREED BY GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL, SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED. Very well presented three double bedroom split level garden maisonette flat, located in this quiet residential area. The property has a paved and gated front garden which leads to the front door, once inside there is a wide and bright hallway to the rear of the property is a double reception and dining room with feature fireplace and brand new double patio doors leading to the paved rear garden.
The kitchen has plenty of workspace and storage with a gas hob and oven which looks directly over the front garden. The property has tons of excellent storage which is located under the stairs but also in the upstairs areas.
There are 3 good sized double bedrooms all have built in wardrobes and a superb large shower room with double length walk in shower, floor to ceiling wall tiles and a large airing cupboard.
The development is extremely well-connected, situated just across from Roehampton University, with Barnes Station approx. 12 minutes' walk away, where a fast and frequent rail service operates to London Waterloo in just 20 minutes. Barnes Station is just a 3 minute train from Putney or 5 minutes from Chiswick, 6 minutes from Richmond (for District Line and North London Overground rail services) and 15 minutes from Vauxhall Station for Victoria Line Services. The development is also well-served by a number of convenient bus routes close by and offers easy access to both central London or the south and west using the A3.
Fees: Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees which may be payable - upon request further information provided by the Agent.
Property owners thinking of Renting or Selling your property? Fed up with poor service from your current agent or just looking to change? Just give us a call for a free, honest, valuation of your property. We promise to beat any other high street agent by 1% on all letting fees, with Sales starting at just 0.95%. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. GREENWOODS Residential Sales & Lettings covering Kingston, Wimbledon and South West London.