- SORRY ANOTHER LET AGREED BY GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL AFTER JUST 2 DAYS BY RELOCATION AGENTS SEARCHING FOR PREMIUM PROPERTIES FOR CORPORATE CLIENTS - SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED - STUNNING 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM, 2 RECEPTION, DETACHED HOME WITH PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- LOCATED JUST A 10 MINUTE WALK FROM KINGSTON STATION, SHOPPING CENTRE, THE RIVER THAMES, OR RICHMOND PARK
- THE PROPERTY MAINTAINS MANY OF ITS ORIGINAL VICTORIAN FEATURES WHICH MIX WELL WITH ITS MODERN BATHROOMS AND KITCHEN
- NORTH-EAST FACING GARDEN WITH MATURE BUSHES, REAR PATIO AREA AND A CENTRAL GRASSED AREA.
- CLOSE TO THE EXCELLENT LOCAL SCHOOLS INCLUDING ST AGATHA’S, LATCHMERE, ST LUKES, FERNHILL, TIFFIN AND KINGSTON ACADEMY
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR ONE CAR
- THE PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE NOW AND WOULD IDEALLY SUIT A FAMILY WANTING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF KINGSTON TOWN AND ITS EXCELLENT SCHOOLS AND RECREATION AREAS
SORRY ANOTHER LET AGREED BY GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL AFTER JUST 2 DAYS BY RELOCATION AGENTS SEARCHING FOR PREMIUM PROPERTIES FOR CORPORATE CLIENTS - SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED - Superb, three double bedroom 2 reception room detached Villa House, just
a 10-minute walk of Kingston station, the shopping centre, Richmond Park, River Thames and some of the best North Kingston schools.
This is a superb detached Victorian Villa house located on Richmond Park Road, North Kingston. It comprises of a low walled front garden area with off road parking for one car. A traditional tiled porch leads into the hall. The property benefits from laminate wood flooring on the ground floor and carpets on the stairs and in the bedrooms.
The property maintains many of its original Victorian features which mix well with its modern upgraded bathrooms and kitchen. The front reception room has a large bay window and feature fireplace with built in shelving on one side.
The kitchen is at the rear of the property with fully fitted units and plenty of usable work space, and a breakfast bar, dishwasher, large fridge freezer, ceramic hob and oven. At the rear of the room is a door leading to the rear reception or dining room and a separate door to the rear garden. The rear reception room has double patio doors to the garden and a feature fireplace.
On the first floor are 3 good sized double bedrooms, the master bedroom to the rear has a built in ensuite shower and separate wc. The large modern fully tiled family bathroom has a shower over bath and heated towel rail.
To the rear of the house is well kept medium sized garden with mature bushes, laid mainly to lawn with two good sized sheds ideal for storage. There is a paved patio next to the house which is ideal for BBQ’s.
Richmond Park Road is ought-after road due to its proximity Canbury Gardens, the River Thames and the wonderful open spaces of Richmond, Bushy and Home Parks through all the seasons. However, a vast majority of people come to this area so that their children can attend the many excellent local schools including St Agatha’s, Latchmere, St Lukes, Fernhill, Tiffin and Kingston Academy. It really is just a short 10-minute walk to Kingston main line station with trains to Waterloo, or the wonderful shops, restaurants and riverside bars that Kingston thrives on.
Fees: Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees which may be payable - upon request further information will be provided by the Agent.
Property owners thinking of Renting or Selling your property? Fed up with poor service from your current agent or just looking to change? Just give us a call for a free, honest, valuation of your property. We promise to match or beat any other high street agents’ fees on all our letting fees and with Sales at just 0.95%, the difference between ordinary and extraordinary really is that little extra. GREENWOODS Residential Sales & Lettings covering Kingston, Wimbledon and South West London.