- LOCATED JUST A SHORT 12 MINUTE WALK TO CENTRAL KINGSTON OR KINGSTON TRAIN STATION OR TO SURBITON
- SUPERB 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WHICH HAS BEEN RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND REAR DINING ROOM WITH SEPARATE FRONT LIVING ROOM OR 4TH DOUBLE BEDROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH PLENTY OF BUILT IN STORAGE AND DOUBLE PATIO DOORS TO GARDEN
- 2 GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS ONE WITH FULLY FITTED WARDROBES AND ALSO A GOOD SIZED SINGLE BEDROOM
- FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH,
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN, COVERED WITH STONES AND A REAR PAVED PATIO AREA NEAR TO KITCHEN IDEAL FOR SUN DOWNERS..
- LONG LEASE AVAILABLE
- REALLY MUST BE SEEN AVAILABLE 16 APRIL
Superb three-bedroom, semi detached house, consisting of; open plan rear dining room and kitchen with beach units and black worktops fitted with large fridge/freezer, gas hob and double oven, washing machine and with double patio doors and a single rear door to the garden. There is a separate front reception room with large bay window and also a down stairs WC. Up stairs there are 2 large large doubles and a single bedroom, and a large bathroom with shower over bath. The property has been finished to a good standard and has carpet in most living areas except the kitchen.
To the rear of the property is a private and fully fenced 80ft x 60ft rear garden, that has been fully covered with small garden stones and a beautiful and large Willlow Tree. The property also benefits from: driveway parking for one car, a full sized garage ideal for storage and a large patio area close the the kitchen.
Alternatively, a permit can be purchased from Kingston Council which costs approx £90 pa.
The property is just a 10 minute walk into central Kingston with its wide selection of amazing shops, restaurants and bars, or riverside walks along the River Thames footpaths to either Hampton or Richmond. It is also only a 12 minute walk to Surbiton station and shops.
Tenants Fees (post 1 June 2019)
Permitted Payments - In accordance with the Tenancy Fee Ban of 1 June 2019 - THERE ARE NO TENANCY FEES FOR ADMINISTRATION OR REFERENCING, OR CHECK IN/INVENTORY OR CHECK OUT.
The Holding Deposit: the equivalent of one weeks rent
The Security Deposit: the equivalent of 5 weeks if annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks’ rent if above this figure.
Default Fees: Late rent payment charges 3% above the Bank of England base rate if you are more than 14 days late in paying your rent. The cost of replacement keys plus £15.00 per hour for organising the replacement keys.
Early Termination: The cost of the re-let fee plus any additional reasonable costs incurred by the landlord; Plus £50.00 for administering the early termination.
Variation, Novation of Changes to the Tenancy: £50.00
Company Lets & Common Law Tenancies: £500.00
Redress Scheme: Greenwoods Residential are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPOS) Redress Scheme, for Residential Sales and Lettings and Commercial Sales and Lettings more information can be found on their web site at https://www.tpos.co.uk/
Client Money Protection: Greenwoods Residential are covered by ‘Propertymark Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme’ which reimburses landlords, tenants and other clients should an agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds.