- FABULOUS 5 BEDROOM EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME, JUST MOMENTS FROM NEW MALDEN TOWN CENTRE AND STATION
- BEAUTIFUL DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOM WITH BALCONY AND STEPS DOWN TO ATTRACTIVE GARDEN
- SPACIOUS NEW KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- STUNNING ENTRANCE/HALLWAY WITH STAINED GLASS WINDOWS AND PARQUET FLOORING
- 4 GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS PLUS SINGLE BEDROOM OR OFFICE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE WALK IN SHOWER
- LUXURIOUS ROLL TOP BATH IN FAMILY BATHROOM
- MATURE 107FT GARDEN WITH HUGE SUMMER HOUSE, IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR BBQ AND DINING AREAS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- CENTRAL LOCATION ONLY 5 MINS TO NEW MALDEN STATION AND TOWN CENTRE AND CLOSE TO SOME EXCELLENT SCHOOLS
A wonderful Edwardian, 4-storey, semi-detached property located in a much sought-after road of New Malden which has been greatly improved to provide a bright and airy family home with 4 good sized double bedrooms, further bedroom/home office, ample living and dining/entertaining space, attractive 107ft garden and off street parking.
The larger than average property comprises a fabulous new kitchen in the spacious lower ground floor overlooking the large mature garden, with ample space for dining inside or out. A double reception room with feature fireplaces overlooks a pretty iron balcony and stairs leading down to the garden and garden house.
The next floor boasts a bright double bedroom, a further huge bedroom, office room/bedroom 5 and family bathroom with roll-top bath. On the top floor you will find the master bedroom with modern en suite shower room, plus a further double bedroom, all tastefully decorated throughout and to good order.
Malden Hill is one of New Malden’s popular streets and is very centrally located, just a 4-minute walk to New Malden Train Station. It will make an ideal home for professionals or families wanting to take advantage of the outstanding local Schools, parks, leisure centre, walkways and cycle tracks, plus the wonderful shops, restaurants and bars of central New Malden that are just a short 5 minute walk away. Nearby, Wimbledon provides a good selection of shops and amenities with Kingston within easy reach for a wider range of facilities.